Velocity™ Electric Highspeed Drill System
If you have any questions on this item please, feel free toCONTACT US
Based on more than 25 years of highspeed motordrill experience and continuous development adeor launches the all new electric Velocityadeor - registered trademark highspeed power system. The Velocityadeor - registered trademark system is designed to exceed existing requirements on highspeed motordrill systems. It is more powerful than most electric drill system whilst generating significantly less heat.
It is a multi-purpose high performance tool which can be used for Orthopaedic Surgery as well as delicate Neurosurgical Applications.
Straight and Angled System Setup
As highspeed trepanation became famous straight motordrill systems dominated the market. Till this day many surgeons prefer a straight system for disparate reasons. With the all new adeoradeor - registered trademark Velocityadeor - registered trademark System you have the unique possibility to switch between straight and angled system setup.
Sometimes the anatomical structures necessitate an angled system setup. Just exchange the VMM-100S straight adaptor with the VMM-100A angled adaptor. That’s it. There is no requirement for angled attachments which significantly saves money and reduces the tool shop of various components and accessories. This saves space in the OR and facilitates system handling.
Velocity Electric™ Highspeed Drill System Highlights
- Control unit with user-friendly, intuitive operation
- High level of torque
- Top speed of 80,000 rpm
- Minimal thermal warming without the need for complex cooling systems
- Slim, flexible motor cable
- Aluminium or stainless steel components
- Multi-functional foot control
- Integrated irrigation pump
- Large selection of cost-effective consumables (cutters/perforators)
- Low maintenance requirements
- Use of adapters reduces attachment/nose piece requirements
- Up to 30 months warranty